Seraphim are a panel with great Photon test results in lab conditions. The TüV SüD Thresher testing is not standard industry testing and the Australian presence is very limited for warranty support but a good quality panel with sharp pricing.
Are Seraphim good solar panels?
Seraphim are an established solar brand, whose panels have achieved excellent Photon test results in lab conditions.
Although the TüV SüD Thresher testing is not standard industry testing and their Australian presence is very limited for warranty support, Seraphim offer good quality panels with appealing pricing.
- Specialises in the research, development, production, and sales of solar PV products
- Founded in 2011
- Accredited as Batch I Smart Manufacturing Plant by Jiangsu Government
- Awarded the Witness Laboratory Accreditation Certificate by CSA, and the DEKRA and CTF Laboratory Certificate by TUV SUD
- Listed as a Tier 1 solar module maker by BNEF
- Global production capacity of 5 GW
- Strong focus on innovation, with over 100 Research and Development Technicians