REC (Renewable Energy Corporation) is a Norwegian solar panel manufacturer. They produce solar panels in Singapore, and are premium solar panel option with great warranty support and proven product quality.
Are REC good solar panels?
REC are a quality solar panel choice, offering solar panels tailored for both homes and businesses.
As the largest solar brand in Europe, REC are known as a trusted manufacturer, with their internal testing three times as stringent as industry standards.
REC panels are designed to be reliable for the lifetime of the product, and perform well in even the most extreme environments.
- Founded in 1996 in Norway, with operational headquarters in Singapore
- 38 millions panels manufactured
- 10 gigawatts of energy produced
- Over 16 million homes are powered by REC solar
- Largest solar panel brand in Europe
- Offer the world’s first solar module to combine the added efficiency of mono n-type half-cut cells with a twin-panel design
- Lowest warranty claim rate in the industry
- A Bluestar Elkem company
- REC Group employs around 2,000 people worldwide