10 reasons to go big with solar before it’s too late
Here at Adapt Energy we have the experience and expertise to tailor a solar solution to your requirements and maximise your potential savings, harnessing your roof space in the best way with safety, aesthetics and system performance at the forefront of our recommendations. The following 10 points show you why you might consider going as big as possible with your solar system to maximise the benefits of this fantastic investment.
Once the finance term is complete the entire savings of around $333.00 per month can be enjoyed. Remember all this is achieved without putting any cash upfront.
See this case study for a real life example with before and after power bills Three Phase Residential Solar Installation
- No more power bills
- Make money from selling power to the grid
17kW Monthly cash flow** ($0 deposit 5-year term)
Cash Flow Difference
Per Month (30% solar usage)
Estimate Per Month
Per Month (In Front)
- Guilt free power consumption
- Higher Government rebate
- Contribute to a sustainable energy future
- Future proof
- Be ready for Battery Storage
- Electric Vehicle Charging
- A standard Model 3 Tesla has a battery capacity of 50kWh
- The most popular solar system (6.6kW) only produces an average of 27kWh per day.
- A general household uses around 20-30kWh of electricity per day
- Grid capacity
- Feel good factor
- Expert honest advice from a team with a genuine care for its clients.
- Realistic system performance and savings estimates.
- Proven reliable and high performing products with independent accreditation and testing certificates.
- 25-year life expectancy of panels.
- Attention to detail with quality workmanship and tidy conduit and internal cable runs wherever possible.
- System set up support.
- Industry leading customer service and aftercare.